Gary Glessner, VP - Sales and Marketing, outlined some of the year’s highlights:
- Completed a multi-site, enterprise-wide rollout of a “door to door” voice for Parksite. Beyond picking, the company voice-directs all of its distribution center workflows “from receiving to loading” with a SID Vocollect VoiceLink solution.
- Implemented a Vocollect VoiceLink voice-directed picking and loading solution for Dutch Farms. The company chose to invest in a Voice solution integrated with its ERP system rather than in a WMS in order to quickly achieve improved DC performance and is now looking to voice-enable additional workflows.
- Replaced RF scanner-based picking with a Vocollect VoiceExpress voice-directed picking solution with regional retailer Stage Stores to support its rapid e-commerce / omni-channel business growth.
- Following very successful concurrent go-lives at two of their DCs in January, Sears Holding asked us to implement Vocollect VoiceLink voice-directed picking in three of their largest DCs.
- Completed the implementation of Vocollect VoiceExpress voice-directed picking solution integrated with SAP WM for Dorman Products, an existing customer who had recently rolled out SAP WM enterprise wide. The company has now asked us to implement the solution at another of their DCs.
“Beyond what is described above, we saw continued and increased business with both existing customers and new customers with the help of our solution partners, notably Softeon, Bastian Solutions, enVista, System Logistics and HighJump. Particularly exciting as we look forward to 2016 are some of the new partnerships we established last year and the very positive feedback we received from prospect companies about our highly consultative engagement process and “Industrial Engineering-strength” Value & ROI Analysis deliverable. Many told us that it served them well as the foundation for their internal business case for voice.”