- Monday April 4: 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. in Theater G, sponsored by Speech Interface Design: How Seneca Medical Saves $1 Million Annually With Voice-Directed Picking and Continues to Raise the Bar
- Tuesday April 5: 10:30 - 11:15 a.m. in Theater E, sponsored by Honeywell: The Internet of Things and the Supply Chain - So What? Raising the Bar on Your DC Technology Investments with a Connected Voice Solution
Visit with us to learn more about how Speech Interface Design Delivered the Value of Vocollect Voice to:
Deployed voice to more than 200 associates to all 6 of its Distribution Centers
- Accuracy increased to 99.9%
- Productivity increased by 25%
Operational Savings: $1 million/year
ROI/Payback Period: 6 months
Seneca Medical's experience in implementing voice was featured in a DC Velocity Case Study Video: http://www.dcvelocity.com/velocityvideo/vv201511_honeywell/
And, given that Time is Money...learn why not to wait:
"If I was giving some advice to somebody about whether or not to do voice,
I'll tell them: Do it, and do it now!"
- - Vocollect Voice customer
- No need for a WMS
- Many customers go from paper to voice
- No need to wait for an WMS upgrade
- Implement in just a few months
"Was as flawless an implementation as you can have for a brand new system."
- - IT Director of SID customer upon go-lives at 2 Distribution Centers after 4 month project
See you there!